Advanced Diploma in Project Management
Advanced Diploma in Project Management is a CIQ Level 7 programme which is Master level qualification with 120 CIQ Level 7 credits. This course give the learner with an in depth knowledge in strategic level with an international context. Successful learner will develop an ability to work in Senior Managerial/ Strategic roles with multi-national organizations.
AIM OF THE COURSE
The following are the aims of the programme:
- To provide an opportunity for learners to develop a good business knowledge of handling different complex projects.
- Understand the important parameters of project scope, cost, quality, stakeholder management, project budget, risk assessment and communications.
- To develop in learners an understanding of the multi-faceted issues of Project Management, and its alignment with strategic business objectives of the organisation.
- To develop specialized knowledge and domain expertise in the field of Project Management, to enable learners to assume greater responsibilities in their place of employment.
- To develop an awareness of the problems in Project Management confronted by organizations and businesses, and to equip them with the means to find pragmatic solutions to complex problems.
- To prepare and nurture the learners to manage various demanding concerns of Project Management in organizations, and assume a leadership role to take logical decisions for effective management of all projects.
This course contains 6 mandatory modules which carries 20 credits each. The learner should complete all the module successfully to attain this qualification.
|Module Code||Unit No.||Module Name||Credit|
|CIQGM 701||01||International Human Resource Management||20|
|CIQGM 702||02||Operation Management||20|
|CIQGM 703||03||Strategic Change Management||20|
|CIQGM 704||04||International Marketing Management||20|
|CIQPM 705||05||Project Management – Theory & Practice||20|
|CIQPM 706||06||Strategic Project Management and Implementation||20|
The following grading criteria will be applicable for the PG Diploma level grading
|70 to 100||Distinction|
|60 to 69||Merit|
|50 to 59||Pass|
|40 to 49||Fail with Re-sit|
|0 to 39||Fail with Retake|
Successful students of PG Advanced Diploma will be eligible for MBA top-up with Guglielmo Marconi University (GMU), Italy. The students may have to complete a Research Project/Dissertation to qualify for the Executive MBA in Project Management (EMBA PM) certification. This top-up programme of GMU is been offered in association with Eaton Business School (EBS), UAE and the students wish to apply for the top-up need to contact directly with EBS through firstname.lastname@example.org