Advanced Diploma in Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Advanced Diploma in Supply Chain and Logistics Management is a CIQ Level 7 programme which is Master level qualification with 120 CIQ Level 7 credits. This course gives the learner with an in-depth knowledge in strategic level within the supply chain and logistics in a global context. Successful learner will develop an ability to work in Senior Managerial/ Strategic roles with multi-national supply chain and logistics organizations.
AIM OF THE COURSE
This program is committed to the highest standards of academic integrity and expects its faculty and students to exhibit exemplary conduct in this regard.
The following are the aims of the programme:
- To provide an opportunity for learners to develop good knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain and Logistics Management.
- To prepare learners intellectually and practically to produce effective performance in supply chain and logistics functions at their place of work/employment.
- To develop in learners an understanding of the issues of Supply Chain and Logistics Management business processes, including view its integration and alignment with core functional areas of the organization.
- To develop specialized knowledge and domain expertise in the particular field of Supply Chain and Logistics Management industry.
- To develop an awareness of the problems confronted by organizations and businesses in supply chain and logistics management functions. Also, help to equip them with the means to take effective decisions and solve problems for best optimum results.
- To prepare and nurture the learners in the field of Supply Chain and Logistics Management to manage their various organizational responsibilities to the best of their abilities.
This course contains 6 mandatory modules which carries 20 credits each. The learner should complete all the module successfully to attain this qualification.
|Module Code||Unit No.||Module Name||Credit|
|CIQGM701||01||International Human Resource Management||20|
|CIQGM703||03||Strategic Change Management||20|
|CIQGM704||04||International Marketing Management||20|
|CIQSC701||05||Strategic Supply Chain and Logistics Management||20|
|CIQSC702||06||International Supply Chain Planning,Design and Implementation||20|
The following grading criteria will be applicable for the PG Diploma level grading
|70 to 100||Distinction|
|60 to 69||Merit|
|50 to 59||Pass|
|40 to 49||Fail with Re-sit|
|0 to 39||Fail with Retake|
Successful students of PG Advanced Diploma will be eligible for MBA top-up with Guglielmo Marconi University (GMU), Italy. The students may have to complete a Research Project/Dissertation to qualify for the Executive MBA in Supply Chain and Logistics Management (EMBA SCM) certification. This top-up programme of GMU is been offered in association with Eaton Business School (EBS), UAE and the students wish to apply for the top-up need to contact directly with EBS through firstname.lastname@example.org