Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management
Advanced Diploma in Human Resourse Management is a CIQ Level 7 programme which is Master level qualification with 120 CIQ Level 7 credits. This course give the learner with an in depth knowledge in strategic level with in Human Resource Management in a global context. Successful learner will develop an ability to work in Senior Managerial/ Strategic roles with multi-national organizations.
AIM OF THE COURSE
This program is committed to the highest standards of academic integrity and expects its faculty and students to exhibit exemplary conduct in this regard.
The following are the aims of the programme:
- To provide an opportunity for learners to get hands down experience of deftly managing human resource in organisations.
- To make learners understand various HR functions in organisations, including a pragmatic application of managing people in their place of work/employment.
- To develop in learners an understanding of business processes and its integration with the human resource functions.
- To enable learners to understand the strategic human resource management principles and its linkage with business strategies.
- To develop an awareness of the problems confronted by organizations and businesses with respect to human resource issues, and equip learners with the means to deal with people to keep them fully motivated and engaged at all times.
- To prepare and nurture learners to effectively and efficiently manage all HR functions in their respective workplaces, as well as ensure that they reach high professional growth and good career progression in their organisations.
This course contains 6 mandatory modules which carries 20 credits each. The learner should complete all the module successfully to attain this qualification.
|Module Code||Unit No.||Module Name||Credit|
|CIQGM701||01||International Human Resource Management||20|
|CIQGM703||03||Strategic Change Management||20|
|CIQGM704||04||International Marketing Management||20|
|CIQ7HR101||11||Organisational Behaviour and Development||20|
|CIQ7HR102||12||Strategic Human Resource Management & Leadership||20|
The following grading criteria will be applicable for the PG Diploma level grading
|70 to 100||Distinction|
|60 to 69||Merit|
|50 to 59||Pass|
|40 to 49||Fail with Re-sit|
|0 to 39||Fail with Retake|
Successful students of PG Advanced Diploma will be eligible for MBA top-up with Guglielmo Marconi University (GMU), Italy. The students may have to complete a Research Project/Dissertation to qualify for the Executive MBA in Human Resource Management (EMBA HRM) certification. This top-up programme of GMU is been offered in association with Eaton Business School (EBS), UAE and the students wish to apply for the top-up need to contact directly with EBS through email@example.com