Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
Advanced Diploma in Business Administration is a CIQ Level 7 programme which is Master level qualification with 120 CIQ Level 7 credits. This course give the learner with an in depth knowledge in strategic level with an international context. Successful learner will develop an ability to work in Senior Managerial/ Strategic roles with multi-national organizations.
AIM OF THE COURSE
The following are the aims of the programme:
- To provide an opportunity for learners to develop a good grasp of business-related knowledge in organizational management and development.
- To prepare students to develop fresh ideas and implement them effectively in their place of work.
- To generate a robust learning impact with diverse global peers, which can go well beyond the classroom experience.
- To develop an awareness of the problems confronted by organisations and businesses, as well as help to equip themselves with good problem solving and decision-making tools.
- To prepare and nurture the learners to become effective leaders to lead their organizations and teams towards continuous progressive development.
- Apart from the hard skills taught to you during conduct of the program, the very important aspect of soft skills which are so very critical for any organization will be imparted as part of the program curriculum.
This course contains 6 mandatory modules which carries 20 credits each. The learner should complete all the module successfully to attain this qualification.
|Module Code||Unit No.||Module Name||Credit|
|CIQGM 701||01||International Human Resource Management||20|
|CIQGM 702||02||Operation Management||20|
|CIQGM 703||03||Strategic Change Management||20|
|CIQGM 704||04||International Marketing Management||20|
|CIQBM 705||05||Strategic Management & Leadership||20|
|CIQBM 706||06||Business Sustainability Management||20|
The following grading criteria will be applicable for the PG Diploma level grading
|70 to 100||Distinction|
|60 to 69||Merit|
|50 to 59||Pass|
|40 to 49||Fail with Re-sit|
|0 to 39||Fail with Retake|
Successful students of PG Advanced Diploma will be eligible for MBA top-up with Guglielmo Marconi University (GMU), Italy. The students may have to complete a Research Project/Dissertation to qualify for the Executive MBA in Business Administration (EMBA) certification. This top-up programme of GMU is been offered in association with Eaton Business School(EBS), UAE and the students wish to apply for the top-up need to contact directly with EBS through email@example.com