Advanced Diploma in Business Analytics
Advanced Diploma in Business Analytics is a CIQ Level 7 programme which is Master level qualification with 120 CIQ Level 7 credits. This course give the learner with an in depth knowledge in strategic level with an international context. Successful learner will develop an ability to work in Senior Managerial/ Strategic roles with multi-national organizations.
AIM OF THE COURSE
The following are the aims of the programme:
- Critically look at data and the opportunities that they provide for organizational decision making.
- Learners will be able to understand important models of data mining, statistical analysis, and project management.
- Understand how to solve real business problems by leveraging data.
- Critically look at the interplay of analytics, businesses and information technology to drive competitive advantage.
- Be able to improve corporate efficiency with the help of analytics in marketing, HR, operations, supply chain, and all other business functions.
- Be able to critically evaluate, synthesise and solve complex business problems.
This course contains 6 mandatory modules which carries 20 credits each. The learner should complete all the module successfully to attain this qualification.
|Module Code||Unit No.||Module Name||Credit|
|CIQGM701||01||International Human Resource Management||20|
|CIQGM703||03||Strategic Change Management||20|
|CIQGM704||04||International Marketing Management||20|
|CIQBA 705||05||Introduction to Analytics for Business||20|
|CIQBA 706||06||Application of Analytics in Business||20|
The following grading criteria will be applicable for the PG Diploma level grading
|70 to 100||Distinction|
|60 to 69||Merit|
|50 to 59||Pass|
|40 to 49||Fail with Re-sit|
|0 to 39||Fail with Retake|
Successful students of PG Advanced Diploma will be eligible for MBA top-up with Guglielmo Marconi University (GMU), Italy. The students may have to complete a Research Project/Dissertation to qualify for the Executive MBA in Business Analytics (EMBA BA) certification. This top-up programme of GMU is been offered in association with Eaton Business School(EBS), UAE and the students wish to apply for the top-up need to contact directly with EBS through email@example.com