Advanced Diploma in Healthcare Management and Leadership
Advanced Diploma in Healthcare Management and Leadership is a CIQ Level 7 programme which is Master level qualification with 120 CIQ Level 7 credits. This course give the learner with an in depth knowledge in strategic level with an international context. Successful learner will develop an ability to work in Senior Managerial/ Strategic roles with multi-national organizations.
AIM OF THE COURSE
The following are the aims of the programme:
- To provide good business-related knowledge in healthcare management which will help learners in managing their organisation effectively and efficiently.
- To prepare learners in knowledge and in practice for high level performance in their place of work/employment.
- To develop in students a core understanding of the issues of health programs and systems, with the amalgamation of the same into good operative business processes.
- To develop specialized knowledge and domain expertise in efficient management of a healthcare services centre.
- To enable students to acquire greater management specialization skills in their place of employment.
- To develop an awareness of the problems confronted by organizations and businesses in the healthcare sector, and equip learners with the means of problem solving and logical decision making.
This course contains 6 mandatory modules which carries 20 credits each. The learner should complete all the module successfully to attain this qualification.
|Module Code||Unit No.||Module Name||Credit|
|CIQGM701||01||International Human Resource Management||20|
|CIQGM703||03||Strategic Change Management||20|
|CIQGM704||04||International Marketing Management||20|
|CIQHC 705||05||Healthcare Operations Management||20|
|CIQHC 706||06||Healthcare Management & Leadership||20|
The following grading criteria will be applicable for the PG Diploma level grading
|70 to 100||Distinction|
|60 to 69||Merit|
|50 to 59||Pass|
|40 to 49||Fail with Re-sit|
|0 to 39||Fail with Retake|
Successful students of PG Advanced Diploma will be eligible for MBA top-up with Guglielmo Marconi University (GMU), Italy. The students may have to complete a Research Project/Dissertation to qualify for the Executive MBA inHealthcare Management and Leadership (EMBA HCM) certification. This top-up programme of GMU is been offered in association with Eaton Business School (EBS), UAE and the students wish to apply for the top-up need to contact directly with EBS through firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com